Fiberit

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

march madness



That's about how I feel lately. Have alot of projects in the mix and not making much progress. To top things off I couldn't get the photos off of my new camera. I spent a couple hours this afternoon working on it but may have to wait for the son to come home. I got a major computer virus this week and spent $200 to get it deleted. Now I have to wait for Dan to add ram and some other program.


Meanwhile I worked on two more felted jackets for a "Starving Artists show" I'm doing in Carver on Mar. 21st. I'm entering my jackets and maybe some other felted objects. So, the shop will be open in the Town Hall of Carver that day. We have some new shops in town and they are spectacular.

I got distracted with removing wallpaper and now have got to get the energy to tackle the blue room upstairs. I did hire someone to paint the kitchen for me. I'd probably be in there all summer if I didn't hire it done.


New Prague is still going great. We are offering a class in a felted bag for beginners this month. 1st photo is unfelted and 2nd is finished felting. It's a "Two Old Bags" pattern. Very easy and fast! Great little summer purse.
I love visiting New Prague. I actually had a car stop in the middle of main street one very cold day and let me run across to the bakery. Now, that doesn't happen everyday. There is a great bakery in town, real homemade stuff and a huge cheeseburger with fries for $5.00 - unbelievable.
I also love Jordan. It has a great antique store - check the hours however, they are closed on Tuesday. Sorry I don't remember the name off hand. Great summer destination for you adventure seekers.

Went to see the movie, "He's just not that into you" last week. One of the main characters just about drove me crazy obessing over her dates. (the one with the dark hair). Some funny lines and I'd say "Cute". I also saw "Grand Terino" and thought it was well done. Great story.

Have you checked out the new knitting magazines lately. I picked up Debbie Bliss's spring issue and they were cute but nothing for me. I'm working on the sweater from New Zealand right now and I've finished the back. I will get some photos up asap.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home