Fiberit

Monday, March 09, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me.....

Yes, here it is again! Another Birthday! Yea, I'm glad I'm here to celebrate. It's a grey day outside, but about 35 degrees - our esteemed weather persons believe a huge storm is on its way, so look out tomorrow.

We had Bungee on Saturday and the four of us knit away eating dessert. Shirley has been rethinking her knitting career. She has made at least 3 garments, mittens, purses, etc. but is wanting to make something other than a sweater or give up entirely. We all (3 of us) howled, NO, you cannot quit. I think we convinced her by the end of the session. She knits beautifully and really gets the concept so I hope she just needs a little golf break.

Judith is knitting lace and as all of us do, got off somewhere on the pattern. Ripped back and was able to begin again. Jeanne cast on a new yarn for a shawl.

We never give up! We may lay a project aside for a couple years but eventually we get back and finish. Starting a new project is always great fun! It has been suggested that we start several new projects, so that is exactly what I have done. Photos to come later.

Dan came out on Friday night a helped figure out my camera dilema so hopefully I can get some photos up soon of my two new projects and two new jackets.

Today is a day for me. I am going to pick out paint for the kitchen, babysit for a couple hours and hopefully get taken out to dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home