Fiberit

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

What a Day for a Day dream.....

Summer Boquet - the hydrangea bushes are in bloom along with the lillies and daisies and hostas.

This is some Lavender I bought at home depot and keep in the house.








Surprise! This package arrived in the mail a couple weeks ago from Ironstone Yarns and Fiesta. I love both of these companies and hope to be able to sell this yarn via my website. If you visit their website and want to order, just give me a call and I can get it for you. http://www.7dimes.com/ is the website. They purchased Fiesta Yarns in 2001 and recently purchased Ironstone Yarns. Brad actually came out to my house for a visit last Wednesday. They have a great company in Albuquerque, NM and I'm so happy to do business with them. If you want to touch and feel, you'll have to come over to Carver!









Look at the deal I got at HD this week. They clearanced their area rugs for $5 - it is perfect for my colors in the house. They were supposed to have a hole cut out of them but this one just had a sticker that I can remove with steam (my scuunci).






Went out to dinner at the Victoria House the other night - love their salmon salad. Returning to Carver there was a vintage car show going on. We walked through town reminiscing about all the cars we'd had, our friends had had, etc. Returning to the car we looked up and eight Pelicans flew over head, two by two, in a beautiful blue sky with white clouds and I had no camera.
What a beautiful week for weather! Hope you got out to enjoy it.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home