Fiberit

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Logan's Birthday weekend





Logan will be ONE this week! Sandy will be here tomorrow night and we will have three fun filled days. I hope she's ready for it

I finished the room today. Moved all the furniture back into the room, washed the floors, etc, etc

This morning I got a haircut, then met Nicole and children at the Shakopee Library, which is very nice, by the way. The children Picked out a gazillion books, then headed to a new park by the new Shakopee High School. It has some very different equipment that I haven't seen before. A couple climbers that were quite a challenge for even the 8 and 9 year olds that were there and some spinning seats that work with centrifigul force. Josh loved them.!



Josh and Ellie were over last weekend and we decided to see if we'd all fit in my bed if they ever slept over. We decided it wouldn't be a SLEEP over but an allnightstayupper! We ended with a pillow fight and had a great few giggles.



Trying out the spinning wheel. Josh figures if you put the ball of fiber up there it will just go onto the bobbin. Ellie is in charge of spinning the wheel. No foot action, imagine that.

IN THE GAREN:





Josh loves to water all of my plants when he is here - he's watering the birdbath and Cally is drinking as fast as he's filling it. Cally has never done this before! She loves having the kids here. Like my new grill - haven't used it yet.


I sure love my yard. I had a new visitor last night-this pigeon was strutting around the yard, unafraid until I got the camera -then he hit the roof. Hopefully he'll return.



Well, as you can see, I've been loafing off for a few weeks. I am so bushed by the time work is over that I don't have much energy left. My big project, painting the room upstairs, getting a bed up there, was HUGE! I love it and will get a photo up soon. I have alot left to decorate but for now it's cute!

I have to get working on Fall projects pretty soon. I may be teaching knitting again this Fall. Keep you posted. I wish there were more hours and more days in the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home