Fiberit

Saturday, November 25, 2006

CLASSES

A couple saturday's ago, I mentioned we had a spinning class and a knitting class at the shop. A mother came in this week and asked if we had children's classes. I explained that I don't schedule them but I will provide a teacher if they have 4-6 children that would like a class. She asked if her daughter could take the class with her (in the adult class). I said, "No, I'm sorry, but most women come to class to visit with other adults and children change the dynamics of the class. " "If it is advertised as an adult class then I have to keep it that way."

If you only knew the conversations that go on back there when there are a bunch of woman together. Well, let's just say the air is a little blue. Not just swearing, necessarily, but the context of their conversations range from politics to sex to medical conditions to children to husbands, etc. You get my point. Now, if these same women cannot express themselves freely it could become dangerous. I will not be held responsible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home