Fiberit

Monday, April 26, 2010

New Colors in dyed fleece










New Colors in Roving and Fleece










A new friend, named Tiny - he's my cousins new lab. He has a hole in his stomach and they were going to put him down and my cousin said he'd take 'em. Isn't he cute.








I finished the felted Boku Bag - Free Pattern on my website - uses 2 skeins of Boku.








I made these dessert plates and am using them for roving until they sell. It's a recycled project. Old plates, crystal glasses and candlesticks.




Have been working two jobs alot this week. It will be busy until the end of June so I will only be able to be in New Prague on Wednesdays. If you have questions or need something please give me a call.




Tonight is Monday Night in Chaska, looking forward to seeing everyone.


I've been working on a sock for Josh using the new cascade sock yarn. Photo coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home