Fiberit

Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer


Summer is here and the Hut is closed for the season.  I'm searching desperately for a new job.  It's very difficult keeping the spirits up while trying to find a job. 

I am working on socks for the little grandsons right now.  Also working on this cute T using Enigma yarn.  I love it and should have had it done last year but it was put in the UFO bag.  I hope it looks good on, after all this time.

Weeding the garden, because the rain has grown a bumper crop of weeds.  All my gardens are thriving!
Going to cut down my tree on the side yard this summer.  It's half dead, but I will truly miss it because it has alot of activity going on during all months of the year and I look directly at it from my office.  Here is a photo of it in the Fall.  I will have to just gaze at my lilacs after it goes.

Hydrangea's are blooming, hostas are blooming and the fake indigo pods are turning brown. 

Monday night in Chaska - looking forward to another lovely evening knitting with friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home