Fiberit

Monday, May 31, 2010

BATS!!!!!!!

YES, I HAVE BATS IN THE HOUSE! This is the 4th one this spring so I called the exterminator, but last night was the end!!!

I knew there was a bat in the house because it had flown through the living room the night before, but I wasn't sure where it was. I had closed my bedroom door during the day so I thought I was safe, I was keeping him out. Welllllll, I went to bed and was trying to relax and not think about where the bat might be. I had my broom and the dog with me. About 11 pm I was dozing off and I heard this scratching noise. I thought it was Cally scratching with her nails,ignored it, then heard it again, so I got up, turned on the light, looked around and under the bed. Nothing! I went back to bed, covering my head, and heard the scratching again. I got up, lifted my PILLOW and there it was!!!! AGGGGGHHHHH!

I screamed, grabbed the dog and left, shutting the door and running upstairs to go to sleep for the night. I mean, really, under my pillow. My sanctuary was gone! I called the Bat people this morning and hopefully we can take care of this once and for all.

I do have some other knitting news. Carver Country Flowers has lots of space now that the antique shop moved out. She has cleaned the floors, and made a sweet little classroom space in the back where her flower shop used to be. I am going to offer classes in Carver again. Beginning in June. I will post the new schedule on the website as soon as we confirm all the dates.

I will also be in New Prague on Wednesdays and some Saturdays. I will host sit and knits during the day in New Prague and Carver in the evenings and some Saturdays. I am very excited to add these classes for people and I am sure we will have a great time.

More announcements later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home