Fiberit

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Lush

Lush is the word for my yard. Wow, everything is green and blooming. Makes me want to dye fleece every color that is out there. Look out world!

I have added classes this summer in the evenings in Carver and Wednesdays (daytime)in New Prague, some Saturdays at both.

JOIN US FOR AN OPEN HOUSE IN CARVER ON THE JUNE 11TH - Felting Demo and Wine plus refreshments. Cannot beat that combo. 6:30-8:00 pm - CARVER COUNTRY FLOWERS NEW WORKSHOP SPACE.

A new Spinning Group is starting in Carver at Carver Country Flowers workshop space. Third Sunday of the month 1-4 PM. FIRST ONE IS SUNDAY, THE 13TH.(BECAUSE OF FATHER'S DAY) If you are a spinner, please join the group, even if you just want to knit for the day, that's okay too. I think in this economy when we are all stressed it's good to sit down with other folks, have some coffee and just relax a little bit, go to our Happy Place!

I am busy knitting up socks for the grandchildren, fighting bats, working at the garden center and feeling a little beat up! When there are rodents in my house, which is every 10 years or so, I am frozen with fear! I know it's silly but I cannot help it at this point. Flying bats make me shudder and finding them in my bed and in my sink is just too much. I've been holing up in the upstairs bedroom with the dog. It's got TV and air conditioning so it's quite comfy but I want my bedroom back. I feel I need to take back my house soon.

Monday night is Knit Night again at Dunn Bros. in Chaska and I really look forward to that evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home