Fiberit

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer in the country

Before!

AFTER!  This is a picture of the garden in full bloom!  Yes, overflowing ferns!


Mini Mochi Mittens using two colors of mini mochi and a free pattern on Crystal Palace's website.  There is also a hat to match.  Check it out.


Another new project on needles - this black shell from City Sheep Patterns - knit in a 6 knit, 6 purl pattern so it is reversible!

FARMER'S MARKET IN MINNEAPOLIS - FOUND ITEMS
Beets in four colors - made a great salad last night - sliced beets, lettuce-shredded, blue cheese crumbles and a vinegrette dressing.  Ummmm,good!


AND STRAWBERRY RHUBARD PIE - recipe from Martha Stewart - easy and delicious!


I have been busy being a homemaker - trying to get my house in order, as they say.  Finishing up at Holasek's Grandma's Gardens in a couple weeks.  Looking for a new job.  Anybody have any leads, pass 'em my way.

Meanwhile, I am also offering classes in Carver and New Prague this summer.  Join me for a sit and knit or a class.  I do attend a knitting group in Victoria on Tuesday mornings 10:30-whenever.  Have great food so you can stay for lunch.  Also, there is a Thursday night group that I want to visit at the American Legion in Chanhassen from 7:00 pm - ???? 
Hope to see you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home