Fiberit

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

january 2014

This has been the coldest January in a Decade at least.  Below zero is the norm.  I have been knitting hats for Bri and mittens.  One more mitten and then back to her sweater.

I am going to Phoenix next week to visit my sister for a few days.  Can hardly wait.  I will bring Bri's sweater with me in hopes of finishing it. 

Xmas started out with a case of shingles which I am still recovering from.  As of January I got cut 28 hours at my job at Coldwater Creek.  I am looking for a new job.  I am also considering moving from the house to the Condo to decrease my expenses.  Right now it seems like a great idea and then the planting season arrives and I just want to stay and garden.

I am selling fleece at DIGS in Minneapolis and that seems to be going quite well.  Had a great Cuban lunch at Victors on Grand in Minneapolis.

Check in after Phoenix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home