Fiberit

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Never ending winter

I am so hopeful that I will be able to get into my gardens soon.  I have started seeds in the house for the first time in years.  I wanted to get a jump start this year and now it's turned into the longest weather ever.

I usually plant pumpkins, watermelons, tomatoes, peppers and green beans.  Because I'm participating in the Farmer's market this year I hope to have some produce to share with folks.

I am also working on making my scrubs and hair rinses from all natural products.
I have also made up some natural air freshners, lemon and orange spice, and vanilla bean.  You simmer these in the glass jars on the stove or put them in a teapot.  They last for weeks, just keep adding water.  Smells wonderful in the house

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home