Fiberit

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Feels like March

Feels like March today but it's Feb. 16th.  I love this winter!  It has helped me stay sane - being able to walk without falling down, drive without sliding into the next lane or car, going outside without freezing the minute you hit the sidewalk, tolerating the cold car cuz it heats up quickly, not having to shovel, saving on heating bills and just feels great out there!

I interviewed with a new agency today in Shakopee - Valley staffing.  I really liked them alot, very professional, friendly, upbeat and may have something temporary for me next week.  Yea! 

I tried to walk outside today but the wind was really quite cold until it was on my back.  I didn't walk far and thought I'd go to the club but my son came over after his interview and had lunch.  Then it was time to watch the granchildren while their folks went to conferences.  I found a cute story on my kindle for them and it quieted things down for awhile.  They were a bit rambunctious tonight.  I finally got the lap loom warped for Josh so he can work on his blue blanket.  I don't do much weaving so it always takes me awhile to get it warped again. 

Babysit Logan in the morning and then go to the club! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home